Powered by Thunder Fans!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> About

Use of this forum is to share info with other members about items you have for sale. The rules are simple. No weapons or anything illegal.
Do not post the price or give out personal information except via PM or email.
Please be accurate in your description so potential buyers are crystal clear on what you are listing.
Neither TalkWichita or the Thunder are responsible for what is offered or transaction issues. Problems between buyer or seller are theirs. We don't settle transactional disputes. By using this forum, you agree to all the above.

Please include a closing date for the sale or contact an admin when you've sold the item(s).

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Club Seats for Sale
Gdogg6
post Oct 11 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Bandwidth Hawg

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121

I have six club seats in a row in section 103, row M, seats 7-12. If anyone is interested in buying any of these for the upcoming season let me know. I will sell them all or in pairs. Section 103 is the best section in the house, widest seats, wait staff, and you will have access to the VIP lounge for every game with your ticket stub. These seats are right at center ice. PM me if you are interested.

Go Like the Official Wichita Thunder Facebook Page today to keep up with breaking news and to have a chance to win free stuff! Official Wichita Thunder Facebook Page, go to page and "click" like

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 12:24 AM
talkwichita.com-Google pagerank and Worth  Rating for talkwichita.com