Powered by Thunder Fans!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> About

This forum is for sharing your hockey related photos/vids.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mav's Intro - Playoff series vs. Wichita Thunder
Tiggeruk
post Aug 30 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #1

Voice of mayhem!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 815
Mood: A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together.
Albert Einstein "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ccm6700
post Aug 30 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #2

All Star Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 109
Ok im drunk... is there a problem with that occifer?

QUOTE (Tiggeruk @ Aug 30 2011, 05:41 AM) *

After the video is over and it lists other videos, the Thunder's Playoff video is on there. If I knew how to post videos I would have but I have never learned so I will leave that up to somebody else. I thought the Mavs video was very cheesy and dumb to say the least. But I love the Thunder's, it sure was nice to have a season with some highlights!

Hope you got Hobo stab insurance
"You gotta live for something,, or you'll die for nothing"
-HATEBREED-

+Quote Post
Tiggeruk
post Aug 30 2011, 05:51 AM
Post #3

Voice of mayhem!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 815
Mood: A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together.
Albert Einstein "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

QUOTE (ccm6700 @ Aug 30 2011, 12:26 PM) *
After the video is over and it lists other videos, the Thunder's Playoff video is on there. If I knew how to post videos I would have but I have never learned so I will leave that up to somebody else. I thought the Mavs video was very cheesy and dumb to say the least. But I love the Thunder's, it sure was nice to have a season with some highlights!

Click the share button under the video on youtube, copy the last part of the code, in the case below "rPPID0UaWa0"
Hit new topic or reply, look to the left of the comment box, you will see "quick access" menu look at the bottom and there is an "Insert:Youtube" button, click and paste the code in to the box and click ok.

Attached File  Wichita_Thunder_vs.jpg ( 368.06K ) Number of downloads: 7

Attached File  Thunder____Replying_in_Mav_s_Intro___Playoff_series_vs._Wichita_Thunder.jpeg ( 346.15K ) Number of downloads: 7

+Quote Post
ccm6700
post Aug 30 2011, 06:00 AM
Post #4

All Star Member

Member No.: 109
Ok im drunk... is there a problem with that occifer?

http://youtu.be/l0OkD3oOnPc Is the link, for some reason the "insert: Youtube" will not open the box for me to paste the video into. Its was great help Tigger, you are still the best!

Hope you got Hobo stab insurance
"You gotta live for something,, or you'll die for nothing"
-HATEBREED-

+Quote Post
Thunderfan23
post Aug 30 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #5

Thunderholic

Member No.: 233
Mood: I WANT TO WIN!!!
Thunder fan since '92... and lovin' it!!!

That Mavericks video was lame. Glad we get ours done by professionals. And they aren't cheesy.

"I'm going to have to ask you to retard your anger."
- Jack Nicholson

+Quote Post
HockeyBuddha
post Aug 30 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #6

All Star Member

Member No.: 3,665

I'm surprised we didn't get a penalty at 1:40.

+Quote Post
Iambeaker
post Sep 1 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #7

Season Ticket Holder

Member No.: 1,164
Mood: Proud Former Wichita Thunder Fan

QUOTE (Thunderfan23 @ Aug 30 2011, 04:57 PM) *
That Mavericks video was lame. Glad we get ours done by professionals. And they aren't cheesy.

As a Maverick fan, I agree. ALL of our videos are lame. The Maverick Office Staff would rather recycle old over-used cliche clips.

Charlie Sheen's rant? Check! Movie Clips over and over again? Check! An Office Parody? Check!

IMO, Wichita Thunder and Squid Ink do a TREMENDOUS job of their video intros and videos shown during the game. I wish the Maverick Office staff would see this and put a bit more effort. It makes our video staff look like a 8th grade video project.

+Quote Post
ThunderClap
post Sep 1 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #8

Bandwidth Hawg

Member No.: 1,037

QUOTE (Iambeaker @ Sep 1 2011, 01:24 PM) *
As a Maverick fan, I agree. ALL of our videos are lame. The Maverick Office Staff would rather recycle old over-used cliche clips.

Charlie Sheen's rant? Check! Movie Clips over and over again? Check! An Office Parody? Check!

IMO, Wichita Thunder and Squid Ink do a TREMENDOUS job of their video intros and videos shown during the game. I wish the Maverick Office staff would see this and put a bit more effort. It makes our video staff look like a 8th grade video project.

If the Maverick Office is looking for a new 8th grader to do their clips, I can talk with my son. He would love to get paid doing that! rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

GO THUNDER!!!

"If you know both yourself and your enemy, you will come out of one hundred battles with one hundred victories." Sun Tzu - Art of War

"What's all the Hubbub - Bub?" - Droopy

+Quote Post
Brian-27
post Sep 1 2011, 01:44 PM
Post #9

Bandwidth Hawg

Member No.: 396

QUOTE (Iambeaker @ Sep 1 2011, 02:24 PM) *

The one thing that i would love to see us do a better job is more social media video, which is something you guys have done well with, at least from what i saw during the playoffs. Something simple like a quick interview in the coaches room after a game, or a few soundbites from the players. Since our local news crews are too busy sticking their nose up the rear of WSU all winter long we rarely see anything like. Those types of video's do not need to be highly polished, and could easily be uploaded before the newspaper hits the ground in the morning.

+Quote Post
Rabid Llama
post Sep 1 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #10

Seasoned Ticket Holder

Member No.: 3,919

I really don't mind the cheese much. The Rush seemed to do a good job on the penalty box. I even like the orange men. FWW. my son did the Blue Man thing months before the playoffs. After 3 games one of the ushers told him he could not go down by the penalty box. apparently she did not appreciate his interpretative redu of the prison visiting room scene in Midnight Express.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 07:10 AM
talkwichita.com-Google pagerank and Worth  Rating for talkwichita.com